You will be responsible for the creative direction of our marketing campaigns across social media and other platforms.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), MS Office, understand typography, and layout.
- Conducting market and product research
- Pitching creative concepts and seeing projects from inception to completion
- Producing digital images, banners, logos, and interfaces for media
- Liaising with clients and senior designers
- Processing feedback to improve designs
Ideally, you will have a flexible approach as you need to be remote-ready and work hours that aren’t typical.